Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting and Anniversarys



Today is Dad and Mom's Anniversary. :) 36th one to be exact.

Also today is Election day... ( Whoa... Totaly forgot right!?! Since it hasn't really been mentioned on the news at all....)

But hey! :) I am not going to talk about the election. Well. Maybe a little. Vote for LIFE!

There we go. Got that over with.

Peggy, I really think should post... don't you? I think she is slightly busy though.

Tonight we have company coming. 4 Smallish children actually. It will be fun. :)

And company on Thursday, 2 people. and they are not children. And that will be fun too.

Happy Dad and Mom's Anniversary and Election day!!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Please tell your mom and dad happy anniversary for me and that I really appreciate their example of a devoted marriage.

Paul Barber said...

Please tell your mom and dad Happy Ann. from the Barber's too! Congrats to them!!