Friday, November 7, 2008

just thinking...

What if the sky was always purple?
What if snow never came?
What if all the ice cream in the world was chocolate flavored?
What if there was no such thing as music?
What if Jerry (my Dad's fish) could talk?
What if time wasn't precious?
What if people never grew old?
What if sliding down the banister was acceptable in all placed and at all times?
What if Math class was easy?
What if I had listened instead of talked?
What if all imaginary friends in the world were real?
What if the government could actually fix all the world's problems?
What if I prayed?
What if I counted to 10?
What if nobody ever forgot anything?
What if the Loch Ness Monster was really in Ireland?

It's definitely worth thinking about.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I think the sky used to be purple.
Celtic Thunder wouldn't be near as interesting and there would be no chubby hubbies. :(

Abbi said...

A lot of those are great things to think about.

Sarah Blanshan said...

I'm not quite sure I'd miss the snow, but I would miss homemade peach ice cream and music if I knew they had existed at one point.