Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank you so much.

The last 24 hours have been very rough but my friends and family are awesome and take really good care of me. I am so thankful for all of them. Here is just a sample of the thank you's that are in order.

Thanks to:
*Rachel and Jake Rudlong for taking me home at 2:30 am after our basketball trip this morning.
*Mom for going into work for me at 5:00 am and letting me get some extra sleep.
*Emily Heller for giving me so many hugs today to make me feel better.
*Pam Cook for asking if i was okay even when she already knew the answer.
*Natalie Hitchcock for telling me I was beautiful even if my lips were swollen and it looked I'd gotten in a fight.
*Polly for making me skip choir.
*Jordan for offering to make me smile.
*Brittnee Johnson for letting me nap on her bed for 3 1/2 hours.
You're all so awesome.

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's all done because we love you.
Maybe it's just payment for all the things you do for us. Mom