Saturday, November 29, 2008

you and me at camp victory...






Last weekend Jim and I went with our youth group to Camp Victory for a weekend retreat. It was a ton of fun and really exciting. We got to play gopher ball, do the high ropes course (which I avoided), go on a hayride, and shave our youth leader's beard. We left Friday afternoon and came back Sunday. We stayed those two nights in lovely, spacious cabins with nice showers, bathrooms, and heated floors. Yeah, it's wasn't really camping bit it was still super.

Pictures:

A. Volunteers B. Todd's beautiful new beard C. Goofing around D. The group F. Gopher ball!

5 comments:

Keren Ruth said...

The gopher ball looks very intersting :) how do you play???

Linda said...

where's E.???

Margaret J said...

I don't believe in E.

Margaret J said...

Well, Keren, you are stuck into these holes and you hit and scoop the ball to each other (only the goalies can pick the ball up) and try to make goals. It's actually super fun. :)

All in a Day said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I hope you enjoyed your cookies, Keren. I went to get a plate for you, and most of them had disappeared!!!