Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Henry's week.

This week we are taking care of Henry since the Edwards went to a camp where dogs are not allowed.
Here is his point of view-
Early Friday morning ( 5:30 AM) I woke up and was taken away.
I wasn't quite sure if it was okay, I was shaky and had to watch out of the window and kinda felt like crying.
But I decided that since it was going to happen anyhow I thought I better make the best of it.
so I hopped up on the seat between Lori and Keren and tried to rest.
I think they messed with my ears.
The things I have to put up with.
It was a 4 hour drive and so we had plenty of time for visiting.
That evening after supper they put me to work washing the dishes.


The next morning I went outside and found the leftover spaghetti that was meant for Buster,
It made my beard kind of orange and dirty, So Keren banned me to the outside.
I wasn't too fond of that.
Finally Bonnie took pity on me and washed my face.
It felt so much cooler inside.
I like sitting on the couch, there are so many different positions-
This side...
With pillows... :)
That afternoon Steve and Bonnie were planting the cabbage and squash.
I follow Bonnie around a lot.

Sunday morning before church Luke sang the Folsom prison blues to me.
I wasn't too enthusiastic about that.
This morning I was sitting on the couch like normal when they wanted to sit down to read the bible.
So I tried to make room.
I am adjusting quite well but will be very glad to see my family this weekend.
Love, Henry

2 comments:

Martha said...

I like this story. good pictures again too.

Travis said...

We are glad to hear you are doing well Henry. Keep up the good work. ~Your Family