Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things I am thankful for today...

55. Clean windows. and cleaning them. It is such an enjoyable thing.
56. Cleaning the bathroom. Really. I do enjoy it.
(and yes, I do know I am a little odd.)

57. Triplets! This is very soon after they were born. As you might be able to tell by the after birth hanging there. I am sorry about that. But they are sure cute!

58. Warm weather.... T-shirt weather!!



59. Enjoying the little things. Like how it looks like his legs are crossed but actually his boots are on the wrong feet. and that I am wearing flip flops. I like being able to wear them without my toes freezing.




60. Clean sweet smelling floors. Even if they don't last for a long time. They are so worth it.
61. Enjoyable times to be had with the little guy who wears those shoes.



62. Warm spring breezes.
63. Freshly washed curtains.



64. This smell. I love lilacs. I suspect Anna brought it up last time they were here.
I am really enjoying it. :)


65. This smell too. Mmmmmm....
66. The taste wasn't too bad either.



67. Fun stuff on Luke's computer.
68. Both Luke and Luke. :) I like them.


69. Getting to see Peter, Holly, Nic and Jaten. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Your "Thankful List" has inspired me. I've been thinking of doing something like this in a journal, but blogging with pictures would be a lot of fun. Perhaps that will be my next post :)

Keren Ruth said...

It is fun. :) And I would love to see your posts.