Monday, September 14, 2009

My birthday.

On Thursday we had my birthday party, since on Friday I got my wisdom teeth out.

It was lovely,


Jonathan with his lovely gift. He is so cute!
(he just lost his tooth)





Mara, wrote me a book! Is that not the coolest thing? It is about cosmos fairy, and her family.
She is really one talented girl.




and, Mom and Dad got me a Cake stand for my birthday,
isn't it just charming?

I had some lovely phone calls and messages on facebook,

It just made it all the more exciting.

I think I will do it again next year. :)

Thank-you!

Love.
Keren

Thank-you.

2 comments:

Martha said...

You should do it again next year! You do have the greatest ideas.
Your pictures are very beautiful. I'm serious. That boy with the missing tooth is very cute.

miranda said...

SO glad you had such a wonderful Birthday! I love that cake stand, I'm sure you will enjoy it many many times over. Beautiful!