Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kiwis

Did you know that you could grow Kiwis in Northern MN?
Well, You can. Dad can anyhow.
Yesterday Lucas and I decided to play in the Kiwi pen.
(I am not sure why it is called the Kiwi pen, But it always has been, and it probably always will.)
He brought a truck or 2 and I brought a camera. typical for both of us actually.
He sat on a kiwi. See it? And then he sat on me. :)
Here are little fellows. Very sweet and not at all fuzzy. So you don't have to peel them.
The inside looks the same as ones you can buy, except smaller.

And here is a ribbon for Kiwi awareness.
Spread the word! :)





4 comments:

Carrie said...

Very impressive! And what a worthy cause. Thank you for reminding us that there are kiwis out there all delicious and begging for our attention.

the Provident Woman said...

Awesome!

I have a giveaway at theprovidentwoman.com click on the giveaway in the far right side bar – ends Friday at 10 pm

Martha said...

Yum. good pictures as always.

Anonymous said...

That's Mara, Molly and My play house thing there. There should be a flipped over tin thing for a table and two logs for a chair. Maragret.