Tuesday, September 13, 2011

my favorite.

 

Psalm 37:1-9 NIV

Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their wicked ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. 

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it leads only to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

 

sometimes I just need reassured. good is good. and bad is bad. worrying is silly and God will take care of me.

anyhow, this passage has been really speaking to me, so I wanted to share it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,I really like this, it felt like it spoke to me too! Thanks for the word encouragement God & Keren