Friday, October 22, 2010

...


Have you ever felt like doing something ridiculous? If you haven't, you should.

Have you ever felt like dancing in the middle of the freeway? If you haven't, you shouldn't.

Have you ever felt something so special and silly it made you giggle out loud? If you have, I'm glad.


Are you thankful for the friends you have? If you aren't, you should be.

Are you thankful for sunshine, rain, snow and delightful skies? I hope you are.

Do you miss someone so much you feel your heart kinda hurt?

If you have, It's okay.

Do you smile at others even though you don't know them? You should, It is encouraging.


Can you sing at the top of your lungs? You should try.

Can you dance like my brother? I think you could, maybe even better.


Do you know the One who created this world? He knows you.


Are you wearing socks? If you're not, thats fine. :)


4 comments:

Travis said...

It would be pretty hard to dance better than your brother. - Travis

Martha said...

Well, I sure enough miss you!

Tracy said...

No, I'm not wearing socks, so I'm glad it's fine. :P

Anonymous said...

I really like this post.
Margaret