I have been enjoying thankful lists that lots of people have been writing.
So I thought I would start one too. But not to 1000. I think maybe to 387. I think that is doable.
Which, not to say I don't have that much to be thankful for. but I just like to be a little different. Is that OK? alright... Here goes.
1. Glow in the Dark Paint - Painted on my ceiling in Van Go style.
2. Jobs that pay. In more ways than one.
3. Good books.
4. The Andy Griffith show
Clean, Hilarious goodness.
5. A job that is challenging.
6. Forgiveness, both directions.
7. Long blond wigs, on sale from Halloween :)
8. The book of Matthew.
9. Writing letters.
10. Getting Letters.
11. Parents who have been Married for 37 years today.
12. Pandora radio
13. Little kids class, Teaching it was so fun, and not as hard as I thought it would be.