Wednesday, November 18, 2009

thankful...

33. Mom's successful eye surgery.

~
34. Roasted pumpkin seeds fresh out of the oven. Mm mm.
~
35. Having the Cobbs over for supper while Dad and Mom were gone :)
~
36. Having a play by play of Mr. bean, from Jonathan while we were playing a game downstairs and they were watching it upstairs. And him giggling hysterically about it.
~
37. Making a playlist of my favorite songs.
and listening to it. all the time. :)
~
38. a Baby neice about to come into the world in a few weeks. :)
~
39. Monk. I am thankful for season 2 this time. Sooo funny. I'm addicted.
~
40. Sending a Hug with Mara, high fives with Aaron and kisses with Megan for Molly, Heidi, Lars and Martha :)
( You might, if you're lucky even get a hug from Aaron from me)

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hurray! I can't wait to see those kids. I like this list. I'm not sure about "monk" but the rest of it is great.