Friday, June 24, 2016

...

This weekend we are house sitting for my sister Abbi's family. They are off backpacking on the north shore and needed someone to take care of their chickens, ducks, and a bunny. We are always happy to do it. It doesn't hurt that they live in a lovely new house right on the Mississippi River. So it is basically a mini vacation for us with free laundry. :) 
Ephraim woke up to say goodbye to daddy who still had to work today. He then went back to sleep for another almost three hours. (I may have snoozed a bit too) 

I moved his bassinet down to the living room so I could hear him better while I was in the kitchen. He didn't take much of a nap there, but woke up and was pretty happy just looking out of the window. 

Today is sunshiny with a nice breeze so I hung my laundry on the line. I love hanging laundry out. This dragonfly came to visit as I was taking things off.